Fees vary depending upon the type of membership and the size of the organisation or individuals qualifications
Affiliate of International Football Association Of Coaches and Teachers
- For members that do not have a qualification from a football federation or academic body, but who do adhere to the InFACT charter and guidelines and have completed e-Learning modules amounting to a minimum of 90 credits in the Diploma in Youth Football Coaching with Child Welfare, or Advanced Diploma in Football Coaching with Player Welfare and First Aid.
Associate Member Of International Football Association of Coaches and Teachers
- For those that have experience of coaching/teaching football for at least two years.
Professional Member Of International Football Association of Coaches and Teachers UK
- For those who have a recognised qualification from either a football federation or academic body. For those who have relevant experience and qualifications. For those who either have a specialty in teaching, or coaching specific areas of a curriculum or philosophy, and those willing to contribute to the InFACT organisation in any of the following ways: online discussions, seminars, conferences, or other support for the profession. (Approval is via online assessment, and will be certified as a UK Qualification but will be open to all applicants around the world.)
(For an organisation eg Club, School, College, University, Academy etc.. )
Endorsed and Certifed
- For organisations that are voluntarily operated.
- For organisations not eligible for full accredited membership that organise recreational football.
- Clubs, schools, and organisations that coach/teach football within a structured curriculum and philosophy.
Accredited Centre of Excellence
- For universities/colleges/schools/clubs/academies/organisations that run any of the following programmes: advanced or elite academies/competitions/leagues/football-related community programmes/events/trips/courses/camps. Option to be Sole Regional InFACT Strategic Partner.